About Savor Designs
Savor Designs is a bespoke design firm, with a focus on event, costume, and bridal clothing creation.
- Do you rush around last minute when putting together a Halloween Costume?
- Have you ever found yourself without a thing to wear to your special event or party, because everything you try is just not right?
- Are you an avid reader (like me!) and dream of transforming into one of your favorite characters?
- Is your vision of your wedding day anything but a white gown?
If you answered yes to any of these questions… then welcome to Savor Designs, where the only limit is your imagination!
What We Do
- We create bespoke one-of-a-kind clothing and accessory pieces for our clients.
- We work closely with our clients from the very first sketch to the final creation to make sure their vision is realized.
- We also offer ready-to-wear hats, cloaks and Halloween bobbles.
Stephanie Voyer – in her own words
For as long as I can remember, I have loved to read. My mind would create the most beautiful images from the words on the page, and I would design clothing for all my favorite characters.
My love of design led me to Massachusetts College or Art & Design, where I majored in Costume Design. Upon graduation, my feet led me to a new adventure in San Diego, where I worked in many small theaters doing what I love. The travel bug continued and took me on many adventures to England, Ireland and my beloved ancestral home of Scotland. Traveling and reading have been a big influence in my design aesthetic.
Why Salem, MA?
Salem has always been a special place to me, and growing up in a neighboring town means it truly is my home. What is it about Salem, MA? Perhaps it is the energy, history and the people… or perhaps it is the magic? If you have not experienced it, please please please add it to the top of your bucket list!